A thick sauce, with the consistency of mayonnaise.
- 300 gram green, red or yellow capsicums
- 2 cloves unpeeled garlic
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sunflower seed oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- sea salt
- De-seed and chop the capsicums.
- Boil capsicum and garlic in water until soft.
- Drain well and remove the garlic skins.
- Blend the mixture to a smooth puree in a liquidiser.
- Gradually blend in the oil, drop by drop at first. Liquidise thoroughly between each addition to make a thick sauce with the consistency of mayonnaise.
- Flavour with apple cider vinegar and salt.
- Serve chilled.