The Summer Christmas Salad is made from fruit that is readily available during Christmas time in South Africa and New Zealand. The red, green and white colours suit the Christmas theme perfectly.
- 1 kg unpeeled watermelon, seeded and cut into 3 cm cubes (Note that peeling cut its weight in half)
- 1 small cucumber (or ½ telegraph cucumber), peeled and cut into 1 cm cubes
- 120 gram fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 60 gram feta cheese
- Chopped fresh mint (optional)
- Raspberry Salad Dressing (optional)
- Mix gently, dress with Raspberry Salad Dressing and garnish with fresh mint.
- Serve immediately.
This salad can not be stored.