Raspberry Salad Dressing
This delightful summer salad dressing can be used over almost any salad, or even fish or meat.
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard (optional)
- 1/4 cup rice bran oil or olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- In blender or food processor combine raspberries, vinegar, honey and mustard and blend until smooth.
- Gradually blend in oil until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Refrigerate unused dressing.